During the registration process:
- Select the option to “Create a Team”.
- Enter your desired team name.
- You will become the Team Captain after you have completed the registration process.
- Once you have registered and created your team, your team name will appear in the drop-down menu (only for the wave that you have registered for) and your team members will be able to join your team when they register.
- Be sure to take note of what wave you registered for. All team members must be registered on the team and in the same wave to ensure that the entire team will run at the same start time.
- Payment will be due at the end of registration. You will only be paying for yourself (unless you have selected to prepay for additional team members). Additional team members joining will pay individually after they register.
After registration is completed:
- If you did not create a team during registration you are not out of luck!
- To create a team after you completed your registration, login to your Active account at myevents.active.com and select 'create a team'.
- Note: The deadline to create a team post registration is 4 weeks prior to the event.
- Friends can join the team you created at a later date by logging into their Active Account at myevents.active.com and selecting the 'join a team' option.
- We urge additional team members to register as soon as possible so they can register for their desired time wave before it sells out. Once a time wave is sold out, no additional team members can be registered for that time wave.